- 7-Eleven Inc.
- 20/20 Vision
- A&M Records
- AOL / Time Warner
- AT&T / Worldcom Corp.
- AMC Theatres
- AARP - American Association of Retired Persons - Switch to: AMAC 888-262-2006
- American Bar Association
- ACLU - American Civil Liberties Union
- American Federation of Labor
- American Federation of Teachers
- AMA - American Medical Association
- Americans for Gun Safety
- Bank of America - Switch to: Any local credit union
- BATF - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
- Burger King
- CNN - Cable News Network - Switch to: Fox News
- CBS - Columbia Broadcasting System - Switch to: Fox News
- Center to Prevent Handgun Violence
- Dannon Company, Inc.
- Disney Company
- Gateway Computers
- Google - Switch to: BING
- Hallmark Cards
- Hard Rock Cafe
- HBO - Home Box Office/Cable Network
- League of Women Voters of the United States
- Levi Straus Foundation
- Lucent Technologies Inc.
- MTV - Music Television/Cable Network
- NCR Corp.
- Sara Lee
- Showtime Cable Network
- Sierra Club
- Southwestern Bell
- United Nations
- Walt Disney Company
Be aware that these companies support anti-gun politics.
I'll bet you can imagine some way to convince them
that Americans don't want gun control.
Visit the homepage of WWW.LARRYWILLIS.COM
Larry A. Willis, Innovative Technologies
1480 Guinevere Dr., Casselberry, FL 32707